Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

On the Weekends


On Saturday I went to work at my job which is up the road from my house. It is called Elstree Mowers. I can repair lawnmowers when they have a problem. This is how I fix lawnmowers. First I check the oil. If it is pitch black, I change it. Next I check the filter and if it is dirty I change it and put a new clean filter in. I check the spark plug to see if it has oil inside it. If it has, I change that as well. Finally, I take it out and start it to see if it goes.
I got paid 20 dollars for doing my job. I decided to bank 15 dollars and spend 5 dollars on myself.
After work I went home home and watched the rugby league -the Warriors game. I only watched some of it but the Warriors won the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.