Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

All About Me

My name is Austin and I am a proud Niuean.I am 13 years old and I study at Glenbrae School.When I grow up I want to join the Army and fight for NZ lives.My Father and my Mother come from Niue.I love my parents because they have a huge loving responsibility and that is caring and looking after me.John Talafasi is my great and wonderful dad.He cares and helps me.I love my dad like he loves me.Siale Soloma is my favourite and best mum in the world.She always help’s me and loves me too.Justin is my little brother.He is creative and loves sports.He plays touch with us and sometimes wants to play held.I love him and he is the bestest brother in the world.Sina is my great and awesome sister.She plays with me and always picks me to play on her team.What a wonderful sister she is.Miss raj is always great to me.She cares and helps me with my learning.She teaches me new things I haven’t learnt before.Miss Silver is my main teacher and she helps me and always makes sure I finish work and hand it in on time.The things I’m good at are writing and maths,I still need to improve on my spelling and reading.My best friend is lisiate and he always plays and supports me every step of the way.He is the bestest in the world.I am going to study hard at University and find a really good and Excellent.I want to be a great person in the future and live life as a handsome man.I am going to take good care of my parents when they get old.I want to have a great job and live good in the future.There are a lot of choices that I want to make when I finish studying at University.

I want to be away from bad people like window washers.In 20 years I want to be a great father and have a good children that go to school everyday and not stay at home alday.
Wow! In just a few short years this could be me.I really want this to happen so I have a good life being.I want my kids to grow in a great school and have a good education.When they grow up I want them to be like me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.