Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

My netbook

Having a netbook connected to the internet has
helped me in many different ways this year.
I have learnt how to multiply like what is 5 to the power of 3.
My teacher has taught me how to use strategies to solve problems.    
I know how to use Study Ladder and Maths Whizz on the internet.
 My friend sometimes helps me to solve problems on maths sites
 or Maths Whizz. My friend Tyrone is very smart at doing maths and he can solve
 some problems by using his brain to work out problems. I have
 taught others to use the internet on there netbook. Now they know
 how to access Study Ladder or there Google Drive documents. This
 year on my netbook I have doe reading activites and research on my Inquiry projects to find information. My netbook is very helpful and it
is faster to do work. I have improved this year and I have thought about
 my learning before I start doing my work. I have had fun on my netbook
 here at Glenbrae School.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.