Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

The weekends

         The weekends



On Friday night some of us stayed up to cook and make the food for the birthday. Then we went to get the tables and chairs. We set up the chairs and tables. We put the tents up outside at the back and in front of the house. It was so windy that day and the tent broke and ripped open so we took it down. My uncles started cooking the food on the BBQ. When it was finished the bouncy castle had arrived. We were very excited because we wanted to play on it straight away. It was 2 hours then everyone gathered into here the speech that was prepared. Then my Mum’s brother prayed for the food.

Then people started eating and drinking. We talked about the birthday and everyone gave presents to the birthday boy. Then everyone played tag and rugby. Then had a few relays and races. It was really challenging because some others were faster than you thought they would be. We came back to the garage and sat down. Then the parents said a speech and thanked the others for helping set the party up and thank you for the others that came and celebrated Iverson’s 1st birthday.

After the party my cousin’s stayed and we played a game of pool on the pool table. It was easy because some of them didn’t know how to play. I versed someone older than me and I still won. We had a good laugh and played some rough wrestling on the bouncy castle. I speared my brother very hard and he started to cry. I felt guilty but happy because everyone laughed. I said sorry for going rough on him. Then we started throwing each other to the other side of the bouncy castle. We chased others around and ankle tapped our little brothers. then we all had to get off because the bouncy castle was going. Then on Sunday we had a huge clean up and took everything back washed up and rested on Monday. What a long challenging fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.